We focus on delivering quality and hygienic services that are consistent at all times.
1) All of our disposable tools such as buffers, files, and sanding bands are for single client use only and never reused on the next client.
2) Our tub liners are in place before the water fills the tub and they are disposed right after each and every client. Thus, at no time are our client’s feet in direct contact with the tub itself, and when they dip their feet into our pedicure spas to relax, they can have a peace of mind knowing that their feet will not be contaminated by the residue left over from the previous client's pedicure.
3) The glove our technicians wear are for single client use as well.
4) Our stainless steel instruments are sanitized after use on each client according to recommendations by the local health authorities. Clean tools are then sealed in disposable sanitation pouches and are only opened by the nail technicians at the start of each service.
5) For waxing, single-use wooden applicators only go into the wax pot once. We do not practice double-dipping.
6) We use disposable paraffin wax liners for each individual treatment. Paraffin applications on our clients are done by first putting the paraffin wax into a disposable liner in which the client’s hands or feet are then immersed in. The liner and its contents are then disposed after each client is done with their treatment. For this reason, our clients absolutely do not have to worry that they are dipping their hands or feet in the same warmer as other clients before them nor have any doubts as to whether the paraffin wax used to make their skin silky smooth has been contaminated by previous clients. Rest assured, the paraffin wax is always new.
So, come on down to our spa to relax while we make you beautiful. Good. Clean. Fun, awaits you.
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm
Sat: 9am - 4pm
Sun: 9am - 4pm